Fairfax High School is now accepting proposals from an independent contractor able to provide the following:
- Collaboration with school stakeholders to develop after-school and Saturday programs to replace suspensions of students for disciplinary actions
- Meet with teachers before or after school to discuss outside factors that may be affecting students' academic performance.
- Work with parents to teach communication and parenting skills
- Meet with the Student Success Team to improve and assist under-performing students
- Provide workshops for parents after school and on Saturdays to discuss relevant issues that may be affecting the education and academic performance of their children.
Applicants will provide a minimum of 25 hours per week for 38 weeks on campus before and after school hours (from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm) and on weekends. Applicants should also carry personal liability insurance.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements for the entire contract period (August 14, 2017-June 8, 2018) by May 17, 2017 to Brian Dunbar at mailto: email@example.com .